30 December

The dog at my homework...

Yes, I should have been welding, or technically it was a (plasma) cutting day. I needed to start on new work and finish up a piece I’m donating to the KAKM Art Auction. We are a PBS kind of family and enjoy being able to support public television at the local level. The reason I wasn’t in the shop working, was that the Meadows called…

The Alpenglow was so spectacular we needed to be out and revel in it. For a brief time the sun warmed and illuminated the whole valley. We skied in winter’s wonder. I took (way too many) digital images to use for future inspiration trying to capture Nature’s miracle. While I paused to take in the surrounding mountains I thought of how my friend Steve would be able to capture the magnificent light and colors in his paintings.

No comments: