Still to be done is the bead embellishments and the actual wiring of the clay pieces to the steel frames... I'm always way too rough with the finished clay work! I've managed to break off fired clay loops for hanging, crack fish in half, breaking off fins, cracking tiles while pulling wire through the drilled holes too roughly etc. Trying to force ceramic is not the same as "horsing" steel! I'm thinking I'm going to use a lighter gauge copper wire to "hang" the Squid and Nautilus Shell from their steel frames. I'm also contemplating adding a couple of Rockfish (from the plaster cast molds I made last summer) that I have to each sculpture. I like the splash of color added to the Nautilus Shell and I like the additional sculptural clay element when added to the Humboldt piece.