19 July

TTFN & Bye, Bye WA

Sigh.... said goodbye to the sunshine and folks. The ferry ride from Bainbridge to Seattle was pituresque and the I-5 drive to Sea-Tac a bit gripping at times but all well worth it. There were three HUGE cruise ships docked at the Seattle harbor and Gus saw some dude para-sailing above the busy waterfront (he's in the picture with the Space Needle)! I've got some pictures of the Lavender Festival to post as well as I want to introduce metal artisans, Coffee & Pat Miklos who I met on the Open Studio Tour... more after I unpack (not the best part of a trip!). 

2 comments:

Julia said...

Beautiful photos! I never take good pictures when I'm traveling and then kick myself later wishing I had something to remember the trips by...

cindy shake said...

Thanks for the post Julia. Your 4th of July Tart looked YUMMY! I carry my digital camera with me everywhere -or try to. You never know what you'll see and I use a lot of my images for references in my art :o) Thank goodness for digital! Now my images can just hang out on my laptop (or special ones backed up on flash drives) and not be wastefully or expensively printed.