07 January

ENTER the Moleskine - HOW HAS YOUR DIARY MADE IT THROUGH 2015?

My entry! Tossed to the bottom of my backpack, riding on the floor of my car,
accepting quick flicks from my Sharpie or stale glue sticks my
Moleskine kraft cover journal recorded ideas and flashes
of inspiration and thoughts I had already forgotten.
Thank you, Cindy Shake #M_myDiary 
How has your diary made it through the year? Is it bruised and falling apart from the beating it took the past 12 months, or does it look ready to go for 12 more?

For this Creativity Challenge, we're asking you to show us your diary at the end of the year. If your submission is the best among the three most voted ones, we'll send you a package full of Moleskine treats. Including, of course, a new diary for 2016.

Upload a photograph with the tag #M_myDiary.

You have time until January 7th.

Last year's winner was Merve Sariahmet. Will it be you this year?



#M_MYDIARY

No comments: