02 December

“Practically The Kitchen Sink”



My favorite part is the tree topper cupcake stand
that is filled with cupcake ornaments!


Yep, that’s what I bought at  S.T.A.R.'s 17th Annual Holiday Tea that was held at the Marriot on Saturday. I bought item #11 in the live auction that was called “Practically The Kitchen Sink!” The new kitschy aluminum tree is the perfect addition to our home for the holiday and the bonus was that the tree was LOADED with over 100 miscellaneous professional cooking items! Volunteers lovingly decorated the tree with items donated by several businesses AND included was an additional three huge boxes of goodies with a gift certificate for cooking class for 6 from Doriola’s, a Krups Espresso Machine, Krups Coffee Grinder, fresh coffee beans, cast iron grill, multiple cookbooks, stacking cooling racks, professional kitchen shears, an assortment of professional knives, an assortment of items from the Pampered Chef, stainless utensils and much, much more! My thought was while helping contribute to S.T.A.R.’s fundraising event my Christmas shopping would be almost complete by sharing all of these incredible goodies with our friends and family!  Special thanks and holiday three CHEERS to Anchorage Restaurant Supply, Natural Pantry, Doriola’s, Allen and Peterson Cooking andAppliance Center, Nina Mann, Mary Dodge, Ginger George-Smith, Celeste Dorsey and Nancy Dahlstrom who were the wonderful team responsible for our new Christmas tree and helping me with my shopping!



 The festive Holiday Tea was the perfect kick-off for the holiday season! I’ve been trying to make a few gifts including this felted moose -that can now accompany some cool kitchen gadgets!


3 comments:

cookingwithgas said...

that is a great tree! WOW! and the moose- adorable!

Tracey Broome said...

Yep, wow! That would have been the tree for me too! I love your felted animals, my sheep you sent me sits by my loom now, just love him
Xo

cindy shake said...

Thanks girlfriends! xo